In this episode we speak to technology and marketing guru, Jamie McKean from Technology For Coaches about building successful webinar campaigns.
Grab a pen and some paper then listen in to learn about the tactics, strategies and tools you need to kick off or improve every single future webinar you hold.
Listen To The Full Interview
Building A Successful Webinar Campaign
Promoting Your Webinar
- 2-3 emails to encourage subscribers on your lists to sign up
- Use LeadPages for your registration page
- 3-7 stick emails pre-webinar
- Include unique join URL in all stick emails (Use Fuzed to do this)
- Try to use your own stick emails instead of the generic GTW ones (This helps you stand out & allows you to focus on the hot buttons to encourage attendance)
- Consider including SMS reminders – Try Call Loop
- Use a date sequence for countdown to webinar date. This allows you to send out emails at specified times leading up to the webinar
- See out emails 10, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1/2 days before
- Tag your registrants based on if they attended entire webinar, attended but bailed early or did not attend at all
- Have a sequence set up for each, 4 emails per sequence, email one is specific to attendance type, rest of emails can be the same.
- Have replays to encourage non-attendees to consume your webinar content
- Host the replay on a landing page with buy button or link to cart (Use LeadPages)
- Use Wistia for video hosting, which allows you to tag viewers based on how much they watch (Using Fuzed)
- Use Stealth Seminar if you want to provide automatic webinar replays at specific times
- Build out one campaign that can be reused for the same webinar over and over again
- Copy the campaign and modify to use in other webinars you hold
- A quick look at why Jamie uses Hubspot for his Inbound marketing