Back End Conversions and Marketing with Steve Rosenbaum
Steve is known online as the back end specialist. He recently released a book titled “Back End Blueprint” and is the founder of Zappowee.
- 25+ years in the corporate world
- Learned early on the importance of the follow up
- Passionate about helping small businesses
Focus on following up:
- Most businesses don’t maximize lifetime value
- Number one reason customers don’t do business with you again is because they forget about you
- Different messages for different types of people
The active customers:
- Pulse-check, did they enjoy the product?
- If they don’t consume the product the first time, its harder for you to make them a repeat customer
- Automated survey
- Active customer campaign
- Referral campaign
- Past customers Re-activation campaign
- Nurture campaign
- Lead Generation campaign
One thing to keep in mind:
- Get reviews from your customers
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Fuzed blog and receive regular marketing automation tips, tricks, case studies and important insights.