Building an Outbound Sales Strategy With Trent Dyrsmid
In this episode we speak to Trent Dyrsmid from Bright Ideas about internet marketing and more specifically, his progression in the dental marketing agency niche. Trent is the founder of BrightIdeas.co, a resource that shares the insights of marketing professionals they’ve interviewed.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT WES:
- Started Durand Systems in 2001
- Durand Systems got listed on the Profit 100
- Sold Durand Systems for 1.2 million dollars
- Won’t create a new blog, just a new landing page
- Split test post cards and 3-D mail that will drive them to a landing page
- Landing page asks for more information and in return provides free webinar
- Call to action at the end of the webinar
OUTBOUND LEAD ATTRACTION:
- People want to work with who they perceive to be the best
- Use outbound to generate leads, but content to close
- If you contact people 6 times in 12 days you have 98% chance to get through to them
- Pick a niche with a high customer value
- Infusionsoft is the backend of Trent’s marketing funnel
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Fuzed blog and receive regular marketing automation tips, tricks, case studies and important insights.