Create An Online Contest To Promote A Webinar
Getting registrations for your webinar can be tough business. In fact, just setting up and running a webinar can be really hard.
Recently I used just three simple services to set-up and help promote a webinar I ran.
I thought it it might be worthwhile for you to record how I went about it.
I’ve broken the set-up down into three stages for you, to make it easier to consume.
Part I: Overview & Setting Up Your Webinar
- Login to GoToWebinar
- Schedule a New Webinar
- Enter all required information (Title, description, date, time etc)
- Optional: Amend email notification settings for your webinar
Part II: Set-up Your Email Service Provider & Funnel
- Create your funnel with your email service provider (That may mean creating a new list, segment or campaign depending on what you use.
- Create opt-in and follow up emails
- Create follow up sequence for attendees and also for non-attendees
Part III: Creating The Contest To Promote Your Webinar
- Create a New Contest in Contest Domination
- Enter all required information (Copy, logo, banner etc)
- Select the GoToWebinar webinar you just created
- Select the email service provider and list you created
- Set your contest to live.
- Embed on Facebook and start promoting your webinar!
That’s it. Somewhat surprisingly, it isn’t that complicated to set-up and host your own webinar.
The tricky part is getting people to 1. Sign up for your event and 2. To attend your event. Using a Contest is a great way for you to encourage both registrations and attendance.
So, what are you waiting for? Setup your accounts below and run your own webinar!
Your turn, comment below on your experience with this.