Creating A Business That Fits Into Your Lifestyle with Christo Hall
Christo Hall was a professional surfer for 7 years. He worked his digital marketing to fit his surfing lifestyle. Being able to drop what he’s doing for good surf was actually good for his business Christo Hall is the Founder of Basic Bananas.
- Started his business journey building beginner surfboards for surf schools.
- His wife was in corporate marketing
- Joined forces with his wife to start Basic Bananas, a company that consults and builds business strategies.
KEEPING CUSTOMERS ENGAGED:
- Insuring that clients get the results promised
- Company culture is free and has personality
- Choose customers that you would like to work with
- Phone support is key for communication
- Physical office has not interrupted Christo’s lifestye
- Made his office a fun environment
- His staff tells clients that “he’s running a workshop” when hes surfing 🙂
- Clients nowadays are very open to taking skype or phone meetings.
- Making alliances, and reaching out to mutually beneficial contacts
- Google adwords and Facebook targeting just works.
- Always be looking at new strategies, simplify it and break it down for the team to implement.