How To Integrate SMS Marketing Into Your Campaigns with Chris Brisson
In this episode we speak to Chris Brisson from Automize about integrating SMS into your marketing campaigns. Chris is the co-founder and CEO of Automize, a company that helps businesses automatise their marketing with SMS, webinar & teleseminar software products.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT CHRIS:
- Chris was voted Best in Class for Online Sales at Infusioncon
- Was doing product launches for others, making them a ton of money.
- Built Call Loop becuase there wasn’t anything making it easy to use SMS in campaigns
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT SMS & VOICE BROADCASTS:
- Integrate SMS & Voice Broadcasts into your campaign funnels.
- SMS is a communication channel rather than a marketing channel.
- Text messages have an open rate of 97%. (Email open rates on average are less than 8%)
- You can add in links to webpages in text messages.
USING SMS FOR LEAD GENERATION:
- Setup Mobile Keywords (Which allow users to send a text with that keyword to subscribe).
- Great for use with offline media.
USING SMS FOR WEBINAR REMINDERS:
- Add SMS messages in your drive to attend sequence.
- Use text to remind users to attend.
- Collect mobile number on the webinar registration page.
- Send a text straight away so that it’s contextually relevant to your subscriber, tell them you’ll be sending them more at specified times.
- Send them a reminder on the day of the webinar (About 15 minutes before).
- Add in a voice broadcast, so that you can blanket cover as many people as possible (Send at 30 minutes before – tell them about the text coming).
SOME OTHER USE CASES FOR SMS:
- Use SMS for billing automation (when credit cards decline).
- Use SMS for appointment reminders (to encourage people to show up).
- Try SMS for event reminders.
- Utilise SMS for hard bounce email addresses.
- Try SMS to offer coupons or a one time special offer.
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Fuzed blog and receive regular marketing automation tips, tricks, case studies and important insights.