Marketing Automation to Build Your Business with Barry Moore from the Active Marketer
In this podcast Jake Hower chats with Barry Moore from the Active Marketer about the development of marketing automation platforms with particular emphasis on Active Campaign.
In This Podcast You Will Learn
- What the Active Marketer is all about and why Barry started it
- The need Barry saw to develop an online learning resource for Active Campaign after he first started using it
- The rapid growth of marketing automation and marketing automation platforms
- Active Campaign’s latest features
- The importance of setting clear goals when setting up and automation
- The Active Marketer membership community and its role in educating business owners about how to build sales funnels and automatic work flow
- Optimization as a major focus for entrepreneurs and business owners and a prime example of maximum optimization
- Picking the best marketing modality to suit individual needs
- How Barry introduced his marketing course via Udimi
- Barry’s Automation Nation Facebook support page to compliment his online course
- His relationship with Active Campaign and how it is so responsive to feed back
- The Tagging Guide and the follow up online course
- Considerations that need to be made when communicating with lists and tags
- The product philosophy and ability of Active Campaign to integrate with other platforms
- The future of marketing tools favoring open integration platforms as opposed to all in one platforms
- Customers not understanding the full range of marketing platforms available
Websites Mentioned In This Podcast
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Fuzed blog and receive regular marketing automation tips, tricks, case studies and important insights.